Admission is open to all students irrespective of caste, creed or community.
- Age for L.K.G. is 3 years and 6 months to 4 years 6 months and correspondingly for higher classes (as on 1 April of the year in which admission is sought.)
- A boy or Girl who joins fresh from home or from a private school has to produce an official birth certificate such as the Municipal or Baptism Certificate in support of the date of birth that is entered in the Admission Form.
- A boy/girl who has attended any recognized school will not be admitted without a school leaving certificate from the same.
- A calendar months’ notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a student. Such notice should be given in writing by the person responsible for the pupil and not by the pupil himself. Those who leave in Mid-Session must pay their full fees for the session.
- The Principal reserves the right to admission.
- No School leaving Certificate is given until all sums due to the school have been cleared.