"We Expect The Parents"
- To maintain regular contact with the school.
- To check school diary everyday and sign the teachers remarks, if any.
- To encourage the child in the habit of neatness.
- To send leave application and get prior sanction.
- To report the child’s absence due to illness or infectious disease at once and send him/her to school, only after recovery from illness.
- To encourage the child to speak in English at home.
- To be regular in payment of fees at the prescribed time.
- To have immediate response and action if any phone call is made from school.
- Not to take the child home during the school hour.
- Not to send the child school when he/she is suffering from any disease / infection.
- Not to meet the teachers during the school hours directly without prior permission from the Principal. Finally to cooperate with us to get the best from the school.
Parents / Guardians may visit the school and the teachers only on Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM) days. At other times, with the prior permission of the Principal.
Always Tell Your Children
- Not to put out their hands I head from a moving Rickshaw /Mini Bus.
- Not to accept lifts and any eatable from an unknown person.
- Not to borrow any money from the classmates or anyone.